Playing Doctor




Initial Visit?

Tuesday, January 9

Test Your Christdar

I’ve mentioned before the difficulty I have distinguishing men who are gay from men who are Christian. They both hold your handshake a bit too long and they both make eye contact a bit too much.

(I learned both of those tricks from an article in a 1983 article in Cosmopolitan titled ‘How to tell if your husband is gay.’ God, VH1, I loved the eighties, too! They were quite specific about how to identify the handshake: ‘even a millisecond too long’ signaled he wanted to suck cock. Other helpful clues included: noticing what you were wearing; interested in his own appearance; and anal warts. I made the last one up, I don’t remember the others.)

Anyway, I still can’t tell the difference between Christian and gay men. Christians want your soul, gays want your body. They’re both just a little too friendly. If you don’t believe me, try it yourself. I culled these 20 pictures by using a keyword search on Hot or Not. I used the keyword ‘Gay’ and took the first 11 pictures that I came up with. I did the same with ‘Christian.’ I expunged one from each. (The two I expunged both scored far into the Not side of the equation and I thought it was in everyone’s best interest to not replicate their images.)

Test your Christdar skills, then run your curser over the pictures to find out if I used the word "Christian" or not. And no lusting over the Christians or preaching to the gays. I expect everyone to behave themselves.

gay
Christian
gay
Christian
Christian
gay
Christian
Christian
gay
Christian
gay
Christian
gay
Christian
gay
gay
Christian
gay
gay
Christian
Christian

6 Comments:

1/09/2007
Blogger CampBlood writes:

Even funnier & more confusing is that you can get a combo gay-Christian these days! Oh yeah, there are quite a few Christians out there who love to suck cock. They probably abstain from the cock on the Sabbath though. LOL

 


1/09/2007
Anonymous Anonymous writes:

Yeah, how can you be sure they are not both gay AND christian? It's actually not a rare cross-breed from what I've experienced.

That shirtless firefighter threw me for a loop tho.

 


1/09/2007
Blogger jd writes:

4 wrong! Damned, I thought I was better than that.

 


1/09/2007
Blogger St Yves writes:

Great fun post. I play the same game with rainbow stickers on cars- Cristian coalition rainbow or Gay pride rainbow?

 


1/09/2007
Blogger Damon writes:

I don't even want to say how many I got wrong.

 


1/11/2007
Anonymous Anonymous writes:

I must have gaydar... I guess growing up christian would do that, I can spot christians a mile away, which is good, gives me time to duck down an alley...

 


Post a Comment

Home

Medical Records

Season Three

Season Two

Season One