Playing Doctor




Initial Visit?

Friday, October 20

No, This Is Halloween

I was going through my bottom nightstand drawer, pulling things out and showing them to Pasteur, trying to figure out a Halloween costume. I pulled out a Fossil silver-faced watch, then a studded leather wrist band. I pulled out some extra-large flannel boxer shorts with the state university colors and symbol, an extra-small plain white t-shirt, and an earring, all the while suggesting costumes I could create from them.

‘Why do you,’ he interrupted my idea of a before & after diet person, ‘have all this random garbage in your nightstand?’

‘It stuff people have left here,’ I said, ‘after spending the night.’

‘Then,’ he said, laughing at me, ‘why don't you just go as every person you've slept with in the past three years.’

6 Comments:

10/20/2006
Blogger CampBlood writes:

That's a great idea! I'd let you wear something of mine, but I haven't slept with you... yet... LOL

 


10/20/2006
Anonymous Anonymous writes:

That's awesome, best one I've heard yet this year... I still don't have one, any ideas?


**giggle** my word verification is "spock"

 


10/23/2006
Blogger Damon writes:

Since I enjoy a challenge, I've decided to go as every person I haven't slept with in the past 3 years.

 


10/24/2006
Blogger elizabeth writes:

You could just go as the nightstand.

 


10/26/2006
Blogger dan writes:

HAHA, you slept with someone who wore a leather wrist band!

 


11/03/2006
Blogger CampBlood writes:

Erik, check out my disastrous Halloween blog:
http://camp-blood.blogspot.com/

mikey

 


Post a Comment

Home

Medical Records

Season Three

Season Two

Season One