Playing Doctor




Initial Visit?

Tuesday, October 4

You like me! You really like me!

While I was away, I developed quite a fan club. Take a look at these ringing endoursements:

  • YOUR BLOG IS NICE, I WILL VISIT IT AGAIN, HERE IS How to Cure Premature Ejaculation AND Last Longer rapid ejaculation GREAT HELP rapid ejaculation --Posted by musica at 10/03/2005 12:03:49 PM
  • This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating --Posted by alena at 10/03/2005 12:14:46 AM
  • I was looking at your posts about cancer prostate and found a good article about the same cancer prostate info too... God luck with it : ) --Posted by jon at 10/02/2005 01:05:45 PM
  • Nice Blog!!! I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite a few. MAKE MONEY NOW -- Posted by TS at 10/02/2005 10:38:04 AM
  • Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searching for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here. My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a diabetes research related site pertaining to diabetes research related articles. --Posted by Enlargement at 10/02/2005 02:04:16 AM
  • Hi I was just blog surfing and I found your blog and I love it! I also have a american singles blog/site. It a american singles site thats perfect for someone looking for that special someone! You should check it out when you have time. -- Posted by freestuff2 at 10/01/2005 08:32:24 PM
  • Hey I just love your blog. I also have a american germany in single blog/site. I mostly deals with american germany in single. Please come and check it out if you get the time! --Posted by Online Incomes at 10/03/2005 11:47:25 PM
  • Very nice blog, hard to come by these days, Look at this site I saw while surfing Dating Ideas site. Thanks--Posted by FriendlyGuy1212 at 10/03/2005 08:38:44 AM

These days, indeed!

But I didn't think the sites they referred to were very interesting, so I went ahead and changed the links. I'm sure Friendly Guy 1212 and Enlargement (curious name, isn't it?) won't mind.

4 Comments:

10/04/2005
Blogger St Yves writes:

Ok, glad you're back and I love the irony of the first posting after this entry being another of those "Hey you have a great blog here!" posts.

 


10/04/2005
Blogger tsokolove writes:

Wow, amazing blog. I'd like to option it as a movie. Also check out my amazing site with FREE CANDY for those who enter!

 


10/05/2005
Anonymous Anonymous writes:

Wow, you're back from the dead it seems. I hope the scars have healed.
http://www.wavsite.com/sounds/55899/youngf09.wav

 


10/07/2005
Blogger Erik writes:

For the love of God, I can't take it any longer.

1) I came across, found, or landed onto yours, not 'came onto yours.'

2) BY accident, not 'on' accident, you fucking idiot.

3) Obviously, else, not esle; and only one period is needed, or you could use three if you were trying to suggest some sort of trail off.

4) I HAVE you bookmarked, not I 'got' you bookmarked.

5) If you HAVE time, not 'got' time.

6) Either delete the word 'available' or add the verb 'are' before it.

7) Your site sucks ass.

8) 'Other similar topics' are, in fact, not available.

 


Post a Comment

Home

Medical Records

Season Three

Season Two

Season One