Playing Doctor




Initial Visit?

Tuesday, October 11

Blue Bell Boy

Last night, I watched Eraserhead and ate iced ginger snaps. ($1.99 for a one pound bag at Publix)

I eat them by turning them upside down and letting the icing dissolve in my mouth before chewing the ginger snap. I eat little nibbles at a time. It prolongs the magic.



These pictures belong to one of the bloggers in my referral section. See if you can guess who it is. If we want to get all high-school-english-class, we could even ask what information we can derive from these images.




4 Comments:

10/11/2005
Blogger tsokolove writes:

It isn't me. There's more food in that fridge than mine.

 


10/11/2005
Blogger Erik writes:

I have to say I am most impressed by the lone individually wrapped slice of american cheese.

 


10/11/2005
Blogger StripeySocks writes:

o my god and holy crap. you like deathcab for cutie??? i love deathcab for cutie. do you like plans or transatlanticism better? hm? hm? heh heh heh...

 


10/11/2005
Blogger jd writes:

That is so BOTB's fridge! Look at the Shining photo-still clipping on the cabinet!

 


Post a Comment

Home

Medical Records

Season Three

Season Two

Season One