Playing Doctor




Initial Visit?

Thursday, August 25

It's easier to be friends than lovers, and you shouldn’t try to mix the two

‘I don’t get,’ I said, ‘how you ask me to fuck you and then make me the asshole the next morning.’

‘I was weak.’

‘Yeah, well, I was drunk,’ I said, ‘and I’d think you’d have found the strength to say no by the third or forth time. It wasn’t like I tied your wrists to the bed rail.’

‘Yeah, you did.’

‘Okay,’ I admitted, the tension broken for a moment, ‘but only once. And I wasn’t the one that took off your clothes while I was trying to fall asleep.’

3 Comments:

8/25/2005
Anonymous Anonymous writes:

sometimes what you secretly want and what you say you want, should be the same thing.

 


8/25/2005
Blogger tsokolove writes:

oh no you did not go there.

 


8/26/2005
Blogger dan writes:

bloggable sex fest + liz phair = hells yes

 


Post a Comment

Home

Medical Records

Season Three

Season Two

Season One