Playing Doctor




Initial Visit?

Tuesday, June 14

My Favorite Sandwich

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich


Ingredients:

French Meadow's Men's Bread, 2 slices
Blazing Buffalo Style Chicken Breast, Sliced
Celery Rib, julienned
Maytag Blue Cheese, crumbled
Miracle Whip
Alfalfa sprouts
Buffalo Sauce

Slather the Miracle Whip onto a slice of bread, arrange the celery onto the Miracle Whip, crumble the Maytag Blue cheese on top, and then layer the chicken on top of that. Spread a handful of sprouts on the chicken and squirt the Buffalo sauce into the sprouts. (The sprouts act as a medium to hold more sauce in the sandwich) Place the second piece of bread on top.

Enjoy with an Ice Cold Budweiser.

9 Comments:

6/14/2005
Blogger Spider writes:

Leave off the celery and the sprouts and it sounds like perfection to me!

 


6/14/2005
Blogger tsokolove writes:

Wow, can you medically endorse this though?

 


6/14/2005
Blogger hot babe writes:

Great. Now I'm hungry. And now my low fat microwave popcorn is just *not* going to cut it. Thanks.

 


6/14/2005
Anonymous Anonymous writes:

I would put the blue cheese on the bread before the celery, then press the celery into the blue cheese. This will prevent crumbles falling from the sandwich.

 


6/14/2005
Anonymous Anonymous writes:

What's this about Man Bread? Can ladies eat it too?

Does it have balls? It is particularly hirsute? A cousin to the Manwich?

Just wondering.

 


6/14/2005
Blogger Erik writes:

Todd: I’m personally endorsing this sandwich.

Anna: Men’s bread is a hysterically ludicrous name. I wish they had a hand painted sign on the bag saying ‘No Girls Allowed.’ It doesn’t have balls, but does have nuts… And Saw Palmetto: for my prostate!

Hot Babe: Microwave popcorn never cuts it for me either-low fat or otherwise. I like to pop my own and lightly salt it. (My grandfather grew popcorn, so I’m a bit spoilt.)

Spider & Anonymous: This is my favorite goddamn sandwich and I’ll make any way I goddamn like.

 


6/15/2005
Blogger Spider writes:

HEY - you da man! Knock yourself out!

 


6/15/2005
Blogger hot babe writes:

I remember the days of popcorn on the stove. My dad grew it in our garden once & it was the best.

I'd make this sandwich tonight if I didn't have to run to five different stores for all the special ingredients. You can't make something like this with any substitutes. A different brand of bread or cheese would throw the whole masterful combo off.

 


6/17/2005
Blogger Anthony Brien writes:

Wow sounds yummy. But I didn't know Maytag took a plunge into the cheese market. :)

 


Post a Comment

Home

Medical Records

Season Three

Season Two

Season One